Sunday, January 06, 2008

If only...

The Recipe For Michelle

3 parts Glamour
2 parts Wit
1 part Rebellion

Splash of Ambition

Finish off with an olive


I think they got the rebellion part right, and I can only hope to have that much wit...but no matter how I stretch it glamorous does not come to mind. Certainly not in my clogs, heart socks, cords and turtleneck. The sweater doesn't even match. Sigh...


On the other hand, I think they got Math Man spot on:

The Recipe For Math Man

3 parts Delight
2 parts Cleverness
1 part Impishness

Splash of Imagination

Finish off with whipped cream


Kathryn tried it, too. She sounds more like herself!

4 comments:

  1. galmour...wit...rebellion... you could be your own movie with those ingredients! welcome to revgals...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to revgals. Fix me one of those drinks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is good to have you in RevGals-- fun!

    ReplyDelete