Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Existential cat (not to be confused with Schrodinger's cat)



I have teenagers. Therefore, I have angst. My own. Theirs. Sometimes their friends'. Ahh....but does my angst compare to poor Henri's? I think not. First off, angst always sounds more profound in French. And, in my house, the tasty snacks are within reach, at least as long as I use the kitchen stepstool. Chocolate assuages many an anxious teen's worries (and his mother's).

Laughter is even better than chocolate — so pull up a chair, an angsty teen should you have one, and prepare to laugh.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how utterly convincing Henri is as an existential cat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's that mane of hair...it gives Henri gravitas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julianne6:50 AM

    My teenager did an RE enrichment Day this week and had to fill in a questionnaire to find out how existential she was. I was quite glad I had already shown her Henri!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah...Henri is educational, who knew?!

    ReplyDelete