News about Jesus Christ, including commentary and archival articles published in The New York Times.
with a list of articles all under the title: Jesus Christ News - The New York Times. Does Jesus Christ really need a hyperlink for the average reader to identify him? And shouldn't he really have his own RSS feed?
Not having quite the same name recognition, I can get my own set of factoids, as Scrivener did. There are moments when indeed the air is superheated, and given the weather today, at times 80% of me has been covered in water!
- Four-fifths of the surface of Michelle is covered in water.
- According to the story, Pinocchio was made of Michelle.
- The air around Michelle is superheated to about five times the temperature of the sun.
- More than one million stray dogs and half a million stray cats live in Michelle.
- Duelling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are Michelle!
- US gold coins used to say 'In Michelle we trust'.
- Michelle is the smallest of Jupiter's many moons!
- There is actually no danger in swimming right after you eat Michelle, though it may feel uncomfortable!
- Michelle can run sixty-five kilometres an hour - that's really fast!
- It is impossible to fold Michelle more than seven times!