Thursday, October 11, 2007

Life Lessons

Fall is a busy season for the VLF. There are adventures (and mice) to be had outside - and these are all the more fun when shared. And once again I ventured out the kitchen door in bare feet. Patently, this was an error. But then, I already knew that. Blech!

Last night, in the midst of a rainstorm, I hear meowing from the kitchen door. I open it - no sign of Fluffy. Meow! I look up - she's on the roof. And won't come down. Crash finally opened the bathroom window and called her in. I'm afraid she will view this as an alternative entrance and beg to be let out that way as well.

2 comments:

  1. My bet is Fluffy is already hooked on the view from the roof. our neighbor's cats were often out on our shared front porch roof, until "their" tree died in our front yard and we rudely had it cut down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol
    Tallis confused me terribly for a few evenings last month, by somehow disappearing after he'd come in for supper and we had locked the cat flap behind him. Then we discovered that he was leaving via the bathroom window (too high? I'd have thought so, but not to a determined puss, clearly) - so now we have to shut internal doors as well as the cat flap.

    ReplyDelete