Sunday, June 08, 2008

I am an IT goddess

This has been the week of IT infrastructure changes:
  • new printer & copier for my study (so I can work more easily at home)
  • new ISP (speedy FIOS)
  • new email/calendaring at work
  • new router at home

The email is still not up (it's not my problem), but I've resolved most of the IT issues on the home front. Crash and Barnacle Boy still aren't connected to the web on their computer, but everything else is working. Networking the printer in Math Man's office was a pain in the neck. The instructions were worse than useless. I finally convinced it to talk to the new network 30 minutes ago. Math Man thinks I'm a goddess. I made dinner using the veggies from our CSA farm share AND fixed his printer.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you're channeling Hestia and Computa, all at the same time! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad to hear you belong to a CSA... we once did and it was where I learned much about growing food.

    hope the final bugs go away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are a goddess.

    I'm jealous of your CSA--we did a great one in grad school (the nun who ran the organic farm was also my spiritual director for two years). We tried one last month but it was overpriced and understocked so will go back to responsible grocery store shopping--easier in CA of course.

    ReplyDelete