Thursday, October 21, 2021

It's a mad, mad, mad, mad world

 It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World is a 1963 movie which I'm pretty sure I remember my parents going to see in the theater (I would have been in kindergarten). I've never seen the movie, but it's an apt title for tomorrow. I have class to teach, two meetings, and appointments with 5 students. My calendar is bleeding green (the color I use to denote work commitments.) If it were Vulcan, it would need Dr. M'Benga.

I front loaded stuff into Wednesday and today, and worked after dinner. I will need the Sabbath this weekend. Maybe I'll watch the movie. Or maybe I'll watch Dune?

1 comment:

  1. I have seen Mad, Mad, etc a couple of times. I have not seen the new Dune, but I know something about it. I suspect that the two movies are radically different. Mad will be fun and not require a lot of thought. I doubt the same will be true of Dune.

    ReplyDelete