Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Survival Guide

I feel like a contestant on one of those survival shows. You made it through a faculty meeting, where you were on the spot for an hour and a bit. Now you've got 45 minutes to prep for class, and eat. No time to go home, or run out, can you survive on what's in your office? Go!

I pulled open my desk drawer.

1 can tuna
1/2 bar dark chocolate
dried apricots
melba toast

Does this equal dinner? Does the 1/2 empty Diet Pepsi on my desk count? Will I get extra points if I melt the chocolate in the microwave and dip the apricots in it -- or just qualify for the Martha Stewart sub-prize?

And while you eat, prepare a lecture on perturbation theory!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, that's a balanced meal! One serving protein, one serving whole grain, one serving fruit, one serving chocolate, and one serving caffeine!

    ReplyDelete