1. Have you ever successfully quit a bad habit, or gotten a good habit established? Tell us about how you did it.
I started walking, 30 minutes a day, every day. It helped to ask a friend to help me monitor, "Are you still walking?", on a regular, but not too frequent, basis. It helped to ask for Math Man's, Crash's and the Boy's support (necessary if I'm going to get out the door while kids are awake).
2. "If only there were a 12-step program for _________________!"
Putting laundry away. During the semester, the baskets are always with me. Even though I know the time I spend digging through them in one day for socks is equal to the time to put it all away, I procrastinate this task beyond belief! And worse yet, I've enabled it by buying more laundry baskets!!
3. Share one of your healthy "obsessions" with us.
Singing! The extra oxygen is good for the brain or something...but I know it makes the people I live with nuts (but we're even on that see #4)
4. Share the habit of a spouse, friend or loved one that drives you C-R-A-Z-Y.
Leaving the drawers open - it looks like the bedroom has been ransacked. All three of my guys do this and it drives me NUTS.
5. "I'd love to get into the habit of ___________________."
Putting the laundry away the day it's folded.
Bonus: What is one small action you might take immediately to make #5 a reality
Giving away those extra laundry baskets (and then I could claim another fifty fewer category!)