Saturday, May 12, 2007

Do you say toe-mah-toe? Friday Five from RevGalBlogPals

There is no via media at my house! The Friday Five....

1. Mac? (woo-hoo!) or PC? (boo!)
Why yes, the Friday Five author reserves the right to editorialize!

Macs rule here, and rumor has it use less energy. Let's hear it for green machines.

2. Pizza: Chicago style luscious hearty goodness, or New York floppy and flaccid?

You can never be too thin if you're my pizza crust.

3. Brownies/fudge containing nuts:
a) Good. I like the variation in texture.
b) An abomination unto the Lord. The nuts take up valuable chocolate space.
[or a response of your choosing]

No nuts! Not only do they take up space that could be devoted to chocolate, but I'm allergic.
Really, allergic.

4. Do you hang your toilet paper so that the "tail" hangs flush with the wall, or over the top of the roll like normal people do?

I'm so happy that anyone puts a new roll on that I don't care which way it goes!

5. Toothpaste: Do you squeeze the tube wantonly in the middle, or squeeze from the bottom and flatten as you go just like the tube instructs?

As Math Man is wont to say, I'm wanton with the toothpaste tube. I've been tempted for years to run an experiment and see if in fact his method gets more toothpaste out of the tube. I think the answer is not! (I think the advice came from a time when metal tubes were used, and squeezing from the middle could lead to failure of the tube!)


1 comment:

  1. Great play.
    Stay away from those nuts.
    I didn't know Mac was greener than the PC.

    And alas another wanton womna.

    ReplyDelete